#759 I’m having visions, it’s like I can see right through...


I’ve got this habit, and I just can’t stop; Every time I look at you, your clothes are coming off; And when we’re talking, my mind is somewhere else; Back at my apartment you and me and no one else; I’m having visions, it’s like I can see right through; I’ve got a feeling you know what I wanna do... 

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: - Shiny ShabbyUber 

Opale . Candice Hair [M] - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
*LODE* Head Accessory - Hyacinth Crown [mix II] RARE - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Cae :: Presley :: Earrings - (New) @ Uber 
Cae :: Presley :: Necklace (Chokers)- (New) @ Uber 
ED. Cora Top Maitreya White - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
ED. Cora Skirt Maitreya White - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Glam Affair - Lidia - Catwa Mesh Head Applier (New) @ Kustom 9 
Ana Poses - Munich 1 - (New) @ Shiny Shabby